Pages

4/12/2013

Fabulous Fittness Fiday



 Well, I forgot to weigh in the morning.. Truth be told, it wasnt on my mind when I woke up. However, I dont need to weigh in to know I bombed this last week. Booo! How can I be so motivated one week, but my ass and work hard and then the next week be completely the opposite? Makes me made :( and say. I pretty much didnt do any workouts this last week sept maybe one day.. I didnt eat horrible but didnt eat great either.. I have also been pretty tired again lately.. Why do I always feel so freaking tired!! I wounder if the Hydroxycut was really giving me the energy to push though last week... Oh well if it did, wont be taking it anymore.. I did buy some Coffee Bean Extract Pills.. I've heard mixed reviews on these, you know "yes they work!" and "No they dont!" Again, like the Hydroxycut, Im not taking it as a instant weight loss fix, I am taking it as an aid to my weight loss.. They provide energy, curb appetite and it says right on the box, doesnt cause jitters.. Which is why I picked it up.. However, I havent been taking it yet.. Directions say to take first pill in the morning 30 minutes before your first meal... Well I usually lay in bed till Im ready to get up and eat.. LOL I know, Lay-z-ee! 

 In other news.... I am trying to figure out how to paint and decorate the house.. Yes, Dear, you heard me right, I said paint... Our house is already painted this nice creamy tan color and I like it but I want to add to it.. I have a great idea in my head but I cant find anything like it on line.. I want to go buy sample colors and stuff and do a piece of wood to test my idea and see how I like it.. More details on that later..

Today I got to go to town all by my self.. No kiddos at all!!! Wow!!! I had to go get my Depo shot, whooo... Then I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby.. I got some scrapbook necessities and roamed around H.L. dreaming of what I wish my house looked like, snapping pictures left and right with my phone and trying not to drool on things along the way.. 

 This weekend, Logan and I get to get away, kid free (yes, again!) We got a gift certificate to ride a train near by.. Its called the Verde Valley Rail Road and it takes you through the mountains, its really pretty. Back when Ellie was about 6 months old, we hicked like 9 miles of the track when we went camping near the train station.. Its really pretty up there.. We also got a gift certificate for a dinner and a western show. (Thanks to the in-laws for both certificates!) We are going to get a hotel and stay the night.. Should be a fun time.. 

Well, thats all I have to ramble about.. Time to do something. :) 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment