Pages

8/01/2013

July Scrapbook Pages


 I have been kinda MIA. Not sure why. Lost my blogging mojo, maybe? School is starting soon and with my days starting at 6ish, maybe Ill find time to post more.

 I really hadnt thought I'd get much done scrap-wise in July but I did pretty well.

I ended June with 114 pages total. Now at the end of July I completed 20 more pages. Which brings my total to 134! I  see my self reaching 200 easily by the end of the year. However, I am almost out of printed photos.. Now the big choice of what to print and scrap next. I am almost done with 2012. Do I do 2013 or do I continue to go backwards and do 2011? Should I print some of the boy's baby pics and do their pages along the was as well? Hmmmm! One thing I know.. Ill have to wait till someone has a great deal on prints. 

If you scrapbook and post about it, leave me a comment with your blog link. Id like to see other crafters work!



2 comments:

  1. If I were you I would continue to go backwards otherwise I'd worry that I'd never finish get to the oldest pix that need scrapped! Then once I got all that done I'd start with 2013 and go forward. Lots of great pages! Some ideas I'll be stealing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes I have a scrappy blog! :)

    http://jollyscrapaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete