Pages

9/28/2011

15 Day Challenege- Day 3

**Discuss How You Hope Your Future Will Be**

How far into the future are we talking about?? I hope to become a better house keeper, house wife, mother, friend and all around a better person. Hopefully no time in the near or even distant future Logan will get laid off. Hope we will be here in Bagdad for a while and someday be able to sell our current house in C.V and buy a much better and suitable "estate" for our family. I hope to be a good role model for my daughter and be able to motive all of our kids to be the best that they can be. I also hope that they will be open with us with anything they come face to face with. (I know, thats all parents wishes) I also hope we are someday able to save money up and not live paycheck to paycheck and actually have money in the savings account.. Someday!!


1 comment:

  1. Out of all your siblings, you are by far the best role model! But that's not saying much! :lol:

    ReplyDelete