I dont even remember what that post consisted of now. So sad :( But I have good news.. I am going to try and make over things here a little and actually be consistent on sticking with it. I know in the past I've tried to change things and then never do it.. Well I am going to TRY very hard to keep up with things this time..
For starters Im jumping in on the Blog Challenge-
![]() |
| From http://lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com/ |
Monday- Meaningful and Moaning Monday >> This will be about things that mean something to me that happened in the week before as well as things that make me moan.
Tuesday- Scrapbook to Done! >> Ill post scrapbook layouts Ive done for the week and maybe other crafts too
Wednesday- Whimsical Wednesday >> This will be a photo post and hopefully of a random perfect pic of my kids, dog, something that says playful and amusing. Down the road (In a month or 2, it may be changed to Weight loss Wednesday)
Thursday- 5 Questions About Me >> Pretty obvious.. lol Ill find random questions on line and answer them about moi :)
Friday- Fashion Fun (hahaha!) >> I had to include the Hahaha because I am not a fashionable person. Maybe this will inspire me though. Here's hoping.
Saturday- 6 Photos of the Day >> Ill post 6 photos from Saturday. Regardless of what we did that day, Ill find 6 photos to post :)
Sunday- Day of Rest (No post) >> Hey, everyone needs a break.
I know, some of you may be thinking "How in the world is she going to do this with a newborn!?" Ill find a way :) Where there is a will, there is a way and my last name does start with Will ;)
Hope everyone has a good Monday (Try to make it a good Monday!) I shall start my new changes tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment