I had my 36 week check today. I think I've gained between 30-40 lbs, but Dr. C hasnt said anything about it. Just hope I am able to lose it (and more)!!! My BP was good. Dr. C did the GBS test but unlike the other times I've been tested, she didnt swap around my bum. Weird.. I asked how likely it would be that Id have it this time since I had it last time and she told me about a 30% chance.. I am hoping its negative so much!!! Being almost 2 hours from the hospital, if I have a spontaneous labor and it goes fast, I may not have time for the antibiotics.. Scary! Moving on. She also checked me for dilation!! She said that on the outside I am 3 cm (Im guessing like the bottom of my cervix) but that could be from having 2 babies before. She then said the inside (top of cervix) is between 1-2 cm AND she could feel that baby's head!! That is so crazy!! She didnt really say that she thinks Ill go early, but she did say "Ill see you next week, unless you dont make it that long." She said if I make it to 38 weeks we will discuss induction. So crazy that I have between oh say 1 day to 4 weeks left till baby time!!! The end is near!! She didnt measure my belly to see if Im growing on track still but Im not worried. I can feel the top of my uterus and its like right under my rib cage! lol There is like NO place else for it to go.
I havent noticed many BH or fake contractions today, well a few. Im scared that I wont realize when they are real and then bam my water will break and we will be in a crazy mad dash to P.V. I know, that's like everyone mom-to-be's fear, not knowing when its real labor.
Today I need to get mt house work done.. (Yeah, because I have the motivation) I also think Im going to work on curtains for the boys room and fix Logan's work pants. (The have some pretty bad holes in them) Maybe even scrapbook later..
Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment