1. I hate trying to come up with these things.
2. I have 3 nipples..... (Im totally just kidding)
3. I like to drink Vodka
4. Im an outdoorsy kind of girl
5. I have a hard time expressing my self and my emotions
6. Some things are better left to question
7. I have low self esteem, motivation and ambition
8. Most days I love being a mom, but there are days I want to run away
9. I got my first body piercing at the age of 16. My mom took me to get my belly button pierced and my boyfriend went with us.
10. I have patience.. Really I do... I just have to dig down deep to find it sometimes
11. I got my first tattoo at the age of 17, my mom took me for that too.
12. Usually if I say nothing is wrong, you pissed me off at some point
13. I have a hard time making friends but when I find one, I try to keep them for a while
14. My sister & brother were both born blue eyes, blond hair and white skinned.. I was the only one born brown eyed, brown hair and darker skin. Same father, no doubt.
15. I am lonely
Do I seriously have to come up with 30 of these?? Sorry, Im rebelling...
16.17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

No comments:
Post a Comment