I first met Logan at a mutual friend's house at least a year or so before we actually got to know each other.. At that time I was hung up on his friend and he was kinda after my friend (both friends were brother/sister) It wasnt till after I was over that guy, been in serious relationship and it ended that Logan and I were brought together. (2003) I was a Junior in High School and he was a Sophomore, we both took Chemistry class and must say we had chemistry :) He sat behind me and we flirted with each other for a long time. Eventually we hung out together with some other friends and he made his move. Honestly we both admitted that neither of us thought the relationship would last longer then a week. I was a cradle robber, I had just turned 18 in January and we started dating February 4th and Logan was still 15 at the time. (He did turn 16 in March) We had the very typical High School relationship- hanging out between classes, passing letters, taking lunch together, his house or mine after school, etc. We also had rough moments as most relationships at that age do.
Flash forward, I graduated H.S in 2004 ,we were still dating. I moved only 45 minutes away to work and he was still in school. After he graduated in 2005, we got our first rental together. A 2 bedroom duplex. It was a nice first time house. We lived together while I worked, he went to College and worked, for about 2 years. Then we talked about buying a house, which in my mind made me start looking for a house. At that time we had been dating for about 4 years. We found a cute little (I do mean LITTLE) house with a lot of land. We we approved and after all the paper work was signed, we had bought our first house together.
After much remodeling, we moved in. Logan proposed to me February 2007 and of course I said yes.
After Ellie, our daughter was born, July 2nd, 2008, I moved back home with Logan. Shortly after that he gave me my ring back and I accepted. Everything was so much better then it had been before we split up.
We decided to set the date for May 22nd, 2010 to get married.
It was only a couple of weeks before the wedding that I found out I was pregnant and we were expecting our 2nd baby. Logan has lost his job in February (2010) and had been lucky to have a couple small jobs. He wasnt having any luck finding a stable, well paying job in Arizona. He slowly started to apply a little further from home. I vowed that I would go anywhere with him, no matter how far it was from home. He eventually got a call for an interview in Illinois. They flew us to Missouri in June for an interview and he got the job by July. It was very hard to do, but we moved from Arizona, both of our homes, across the U.S to Illinois. We lived there for 1.5 years. I'd say that time brought us closer together. We didnt have family or friends really, so we only had each other and the kids. We actually had to spend time together, lol.
Around September 2010 we had started hearing about job openings back in Arizona where Logan had worked before. He wouldnt listen to me when I said to apply, but of course when his dad told him it was a good idea (What could it hurt?) he applied. He interviewed and got the job and we were moving back home by November 2010!!
The past year has been pretty good. We are home with our families all with in either a couple minute to a few hours drive. Its so nice to have everyone close again. We found out in February 2011 that we are expecting baby #3, another little boy. I am due in about 3 weeks, hopefully he comes sooner! :)
I would be telling a lie if I said everything thing has been great with no problems at all.. We have been married for 2 years now and have had minor problems.. You know, just small things.. But of course we both love each other very much, have amazing kids, and I wouldnt trade him for any other jack wagon in the world. (Yes, I called him a jack wagon) Here's to many many many more great years!










No comments:
Post a Comment