Pages

9/29/2011

15 Day Challenege- Day 4

**Put iTunes on shuffle, list first 10 songs that come up. How do they describe you?**


1.  Twista- So Sexy Describe me?? It doesnt.. I just always liked this song. Even had it as my ringer once.
2. Brad Paisley- Letters To Me Who wouldnt want to send a letter to your younger self?
3.  Matchbox 20- Unwell LOVE this song. Think it describes me when I am having a bad day/week..
4. Josh Turner- Just To Be Your Man Hmmmm I just want him to be my man
5. Toby Keith- How Do You Like Me Now?
6. Blake Shelton- Goodbye Time Well this kinda describes part of my past. Still a good song though
7. Daughtry- You Dont Belong HONESTLY, I dont think I have ever heard this song... Probably just downloaded it cause its Daughtry
8. Alan Jackson- She Dont Know Shes Beautiful Self explanatory... 
9. 98*- I Do cherish You How I feel about Logan
10. AC/DC- Stiff Upper Lip Dont mess with me?? lol

I really am horrible at describing how something explains me.  I like songs not because they describe me but because I like them. Yes, some can be related to a moment in my life, but generally its cause I like the song..

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Almost the weekend!! 

1 comment: