Pages

6/20/2012

10 Ways to....


 I am a member of our local MOPS group. For those who do not know what that is, its Moms Of Preschoolers. The groups are usually through a local church but regardless of your religion, you can join. It's a place for moms to meet up and have mom/adult time and they usually provide child care that they call Moppets. It is a really great organization. Check out the link above, there is a search area to find a MOPS group in your area. There are also other branches for moms of older children, military moms, etc.

Anyways, I received my membership package yesterday. It came with a reusable grocery bag, magnet, bookmark and their Momsense magazine (which I believe I get monthly). The bookmark says something great that I thought I'd share.

10 Ways to Love Your Child

1. Give lots of snuggly bear hugs
2. Be your child's cheerleader
3. Create a sense of belonging
4. Draw some lines and limits
5. Show the way
6. Let your child be herself or himself
7. Get giggly and goofy together
8. Learn to let go
9. Take care of yourself
10. Be a hope-bringer!


Something to think about.

---Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment