Pages

6/08/2012


 This weeks post is going to start with my weight again since I missed Wednesday. I weighed myself this morning and I am back down to 214. So its slowly moving down. I really havent started doing any work out again or watching how I am eating. Must get started on this problem! 

Monday, Ellie woke up saying her throat hurt. I looked in side and her tonsils were swollen on both sides and I could see a white spot on one side. I called our little clinic here to set an appointment up. The doctor we saw speaks broken English and his accent is VERY strong. So needless to say, its very hard to understand him most of the time. He looked in her mouth, looked in her ears and felt her neck. That's all and prescribed her Amoxacillian.  I asked the girl at the receptionist desk what he wrote down but I cannot remember what she said. She used the scientific/doctor name for what's wrong. Ellie said her throat still hurt for 2 mornings after that but hasnt mentioned it since. However, now all 3 of the kids are suffering from Allergies :( Garrett started out with it on Wednesday with a very snotty nose and now they are all sneezing, runny noses and congested. Oh and Blaine & Ellie have low grade fevers this morning. 

Wednesday, we went to the park. It was a very nice day. It wasnt very hot at all and had a nice breeze too. There were 7 moms total there (a pretty good turn out for summer time!) and double the amount of kids! (Ranging from 3rd grade down to 7 months old) One mom brought an awesome fresh made fruit cocktail (you know, like the stuff you get in a can?) It was so good. Ellie didnt want any and Garrett only wanted the oranges. I ate all of the fruit. So good! I was enjoying the day at the park so much that I didnt want to go home. As soon as we got home, I felt so tired and wanted to nap. 

Thursday, Janessa, my self & the kids went to Anthem to the outlets for some little shopping. We also met my friend from the Valley, Leah and her little boy Noah. He is 6 months old. What a cutie. Leah didnt get to stay very long because she had to go to a meeting and to work. It was nice to see her and the baby. My whole intention for the trip was to get some clothes for Ellie for Preschool and boy did I. I took out $200  and spent every bit of it (*sept $3 and some change) I also bought Garrett a few t-shirts and Blaine a couple too. My favorite place to get Ellie clothes is The Children's Place, but I was also able to get her a cute outfit at Gymboree and jammies at Carters. Logan looked at me like I was nuts when I told him I spent $200 but I told him if we added up the tag prices that it would be way over that amount. The jammies were $28 and $30 but I got both sets for under $10 each. I also went into Claire's and got Ellie 3 packs of earrings. One set has pretty flowers, the other set is little tiny stars in all colors. The last set is Ellie's favorite, they are animals ranging from Elephants to kitties. (Pictures of outfits to come) After we were done shopping and Leah had left for work, I let the kids play in the little splash pad they have there. (Janessa was still doing some shopping) Of course, I forgot my camera in the car and only had my phone. 

This picture if of Garrett 2 years ago when he was about the same age as Blaine sitting in almost the same spot too. I love having pictures like this of them playing in the same place. I probably can find one of Ellie about the same age there too.
Here's Ellie pic there, she was about 10 months there, little older then the boys were.

I love my babies!!
After that Janessa, the kids & I went to Walmart and Subway and then homeward bound. 


Thursday night was rough on Blaine and me. He woke up so much because he was congested. Makes for a very tired mommy!!

I almost forgot, Mr. Blaine is 8 months old. Where does this time go? Seriously!? Maybe Ill get some good pictures of him today. A Blaine post to come!

<3 Robin


*In case you were wondering what I did with that $3 and change, I divided it up between the kids. Blaine's dollar got put in Garrett bank too because B doesnt have his own yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment