Today I took the kids to the park. We usually meet other moms and kids on Wednesday but this morning no one else came (till much later). So I got down in the same with the kids and helped make a sand castle town with Ellie. Garrett was more interest in knocking them down. At the moment Blaine was sneaking handsful of sand into his mouth. I asked Ellie what the name of her sand castle town was and she told me "shanty" or some made up word that sounded like that. She would put a stick on the top of each castle after I made it and then ask for another one. We did this for about an hour till some moms started showing up. I love watching the kids use their imaginations. I can ask Ellie a question about something and see her little wheels turning in her head as she's trying to think of a great answer. Its great! Until Garrett comes crashing through, like a bull in a china shop. He is such a brute. Makes me wonder what Blaine will be like in a year and a half.
----- Mama aka Robin
No comments:
Post a Comment