Day 3 of the Comment Challenege. Today's topic is to talk about our Social networking lives. Well, I do have Facebook. The people I have on my friends list consist of family, friends, childhood friends, people I went to school with and friends from message boards. Sorry, Im not going to post a link here, every thing is blocked so it really wouldnt do any good.
I do have a Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/robinw2009/ Feel free to follow me. I pin a wide variety of things. Anything from crafts, projects, scrapbooking, food, clothing, make-up, and a few random categories. By far my favorite is the food & drink group. Pinterest can make me fat if I let it! lol Soooo many yummy looking recipes!
I do have Twitter and Google+ but do not really use them. Im not smart enough yet. I never know what to post on Twitter, guess Im not trending :D Google+ is complicated and no one is really on it yet. Though I love the idea of the "hung out" feature. Its like group video chat. Its funny I like that because I actually hate being on video and chatting. I just think it would be fun to be in a group who got together like that. I'd be the one who hardly talked and listened mostly. :)
Websites that I visit at least once a day (but usually more) are of course Facebook, Justmommies & The Mommy Playbook (Both messageboards for moms & moms-to-be), and Pinterest. I do frequent Amazon & Walmart. :)
Hope everyone is having a great time doing the Commenting Challenge!!
---Robin

No comments:
Post a Comment