Pages

6/13/2012

Is it really Wednesday already?  So I hadnt weighed myself yet but decided to do it now rather then tomorrow morning. All I have to say is WTH?! Remind me not to weigh myself at 5 pm again. The scale says Im up 5 lbs, making it 220. I will blame that on eating food and drinking water. lol

Ive been thinking that once Ellie starts pre-k that Ill put the boys in day care for an hour so I can go to the gym. (The convenience is its all in the same group of buildings) It just will cost so much to do it. Pre-k alone will be about $130 a month, then day care will be like another $200 a month. That is freaking ridiculous! There's a chance it could be only $150 but thats still a lot. Booo. As bad as Id like to go to the gym during the day, guess Ill have to work it where I go after Logan gets home from work. Either way, I am going to go.

Blaine is now sleeping in the crib in Garrett's room. So guess its not Garrett & Blaine's room. He still wakes up between 1-2 times a night but thats not horrible. He is an eating machine. Loves food and taking 8 oz of formula every time he take a bottle. Not sure how much he takes total but Im sure its a lot. lol He still isnt crawling yet but sure gets around still. He rolls from place to place.

Well dont really have much else to update on this week. Have a great rest of the week.

Robin

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do this weight loss thing! There are so many times that I wish we had a gym close to us. Unfortunately, we have a piece of crap car and it won't make the 30 minute trip to the closest one. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

    New follower from http://jessiicali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete