Another Wednesday another update. I am still lingering at 217 but of course I havent done anything lower the number. A few days this week I keep saying that I want to go for a walk but by the time I get everyone dressed and ready to leave the house, its to hot! I did start taking something today to help with my energy and help with weight loss. Let me say, I KNOW THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES! Not when it comes to weigh loss. Im not relying on this to make me skinny. It's just to help. Hopefully I dont get the negative side effects liek I have in previous years with different brands. I am also going to try and start REALLY watching my portions. I've even thought aobut starting to use the kids plates. LOL Grocery shopping is Saturday and Im going to try and stock up on stuff for healthy snacking.
We took the kids to the public pool the other day. It was fun! Its indoor, walk in pool and has a big slide. Sadly this year they wont let the parents go down with the kids. We let Ellie & Garrett go down by them selves and each time they would flip around and get all turned wrong and it was hard to catch them. Eventually the kids said they didnt want to slide anymore. I actually look forward to taking them back and probably can manage going with all 3 kids by my self.
Yesterday I was in a funk and guess Logan thought I was mad at him. When he asked what was wrong, I did kind of take it out on him. Guess I just found a reason to be mad and it was him. I felt really bad afterwards and am going to make sure he knows Im not moody when he gets home. He's been working so hard to make me happy and be a family dad and guess I havent shown him I appreciate it. I really do.
Well time to finish cleaning and all that fun fun stuff!!! Have a great rest of the week!
--Robin
No comments:
Post a Comment