Today we are supposed to talk about our dream vacation or our favorite place to go.
I am going to cheat and say if I could go on my dream vacation, it would be a year long vacation around the world! There are so many places I want to visit, hard to pick just one. Here are pictures of a few places I want to see:
Ireland
Scotland
Rio de Janeiro
I love towns built on the ocean like this (or on the sides of cliffs) and of course I'd want to do during Carnival! Who wouldn't!?
Japan
I have to break this one down into Tokyo and Kyoto.
Tokyo is such a massive city and way different then anything in the U.S. All the vending machines, the hotels. Everyone thing is different! I could sit and people watch all day long
I also love how old world meets new world.
The other place in Japan I'd love to see is Kyoto. If you read my post on Day 4, I mentioned the book Memoirs of a Geisha being my favorite book because I love old world Japanese culture. Well the book is based off Kyoto and the Geisha lifestyle there. And even today, they still train girls to become geisha. I'd love to go and see these beautiful and mysterious girl/women. Oh and also watching the Cherry Blossom trees bloom would be awesome too.
Those are just a few places I'd want to spend some time in. Of course, I want to go to Australia, Abu Dhabi, Russia, Europe, Caribbeans and many many other places. If I was to get my dream vacation, I wouldnt stop at one place!! Take me to the world!! :)
---Robin











Oooooo, I would love to go to Ireland as well! Japan scares me a little...my brother was there during last year's earthquake, and I just haven't had a desire to go there yet. :) I love to travel though and would live out of a suitcase if I didn't have children. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteGosh, all those places would be so fun to visit! I've wanted to visit Rio ever since I saw the movie. :-) It looked like an interesting place!
ReplyDeleteWow, your places to visit look like fun! I hope you'll be able to visit them someday. Blessings, Dani
ReplyDelete