Today, I am linking up with Katie J @ KTJ Weighing In for the Spring Training: 5K Challenge.. I linked up with her a few weeks ago but the last couple weeks I slacked :( Today was great though..
I did the Couch 2 5 K on the Elliptical. Today was Week 3 Day 2 and I plowed through it making it over a mile by the end. It felt great!! I hope to be ready to try Week 4 again real soon.
I also did the Biggest Loser At Home Challenge DVD- Strength training. I had to modify one move (a squat into a back lunge) I just couldnt do both moves together, so I just did squats the whole time.. Ha! Thats a lot of squats. Oh and I did the modified versions of the plank moves.. I just can do the full plank moves, hurts my hands/wrists.. Before the end of the month, Ill be able to do it!! :)
Hope you are/were able to get up and get moving today!


Way to get back to it! Exercise has never been my strong suit. I have to make myself do it because I like to sit around WAY too much. Congratulations on your successes this week.
ReplyDeleteI sit around way to much my self!! Its just so much easier to do..
DeleteGood for you! So great that you are getting back into the swing of things! I haven't tried any of the biggest loser workout DVDs, are there any in particular you recommend?
ReplyDeleteKatie, I have only tried the Biggest Loser At Home Challenge DVD and so far I havent done it long enough (continuously) to see if it is really doing anything for me.. I do like doing it and it is way easier then Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (which keels me after day 2)
DeleteCongrats on your sucess this week. I nominated you for an award check out my post
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! Thanks girl!!
DeleteGreat for you - I couldn't do the squat to lunge either but you did the squats and they are just as worthy!
ReplyDeleteGreat c25k updates! Doesn't it feel great to make progress?
ReplyDeleteI am visiting from the linkup and your newest follower!
Madalyn
Thanks for stopping by!! It does feel great to make progress!!
DeleteNever thought of doing the couch25K on the elliptical. I might just try that!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!!
Frances
From what I have heard and read you do not get the same work out you do on a treadmill or outside. However, I know I am getting a work out from it. Also, if I try to run outside, my legs hurt and I just cant push my self as hard... However, if I get to the end of the program and can do a 3.1 on the elliptical but not outside, Ill take it! lol
Delete