Pages

6/26/2012

3rd Annual Commenting Challenege


 I am linking up with Jenna's Journey's 3rd Annual Commenting Challenge. Last year when I participated I found a lot of great blogs to follow. I am hoping this year to find some more and maybe get some more followers too. :)


This year Jenna is giving us topics to blog about if we do not already have posts planned. I missed Day 1 and today is Day 2, so I am just going to blog about them both, then Ill be caught up. :)

Day 1-  For anyone who hasnt been her before, my name is Robin. I am 27, married to my H.S. boyfriend (Logan, 25), and we have 3 kids. Ellie is our oldest and she will be 4 in a week. Garrett is our middle child and is 2.5 yrs old and lastly is Blaine, our baby and he is only 8 months old.

I have pretty much lived in Arizona most of my life. I am a desert rat :) I did live in New Mexico for about 10 yrs when I was younger and then almost 2 years in Illinois, but Arizona is where my heart belongs! I love living in AZ. Yes, it is hotter the Hades but where we live is rarely gets over 100 degrees.

I do not work, aside from being a stay at home mom. Which in my opinion is one hard job! Who's with me? Most days I wouldnt trade being a SAHM for anything. 

Logan and I were married 3 years ago but have been together for 9 years. We started dating in High school, right after I turned 18. Here's the funny part, he was only 15. Shortly after he did turn 16, but yes, I was the cradle robber. Neither one of us thought it was going to last more then a week. We were like best friends before we got together. We have had a rough patch a long the way but we have worked through it and though we arnt the fairy tale couple, we are pretty damn happy where we are now. 


Day 2- What is my blog about? Well if you would have come by a few months ago, it would have been mostly a place to put all my negative thoughts and rants. Yes, it was pretty bad a few months ago. However, now, I am trying to be more positive. My posts mainly consist of things that we do as a family and things the kids do. Before I was doing a weight loss post but now I have made a new blog for that. ( Mommy's Mission , please follow me. All the support will help lots!)  I have also just came up with a new post idea, I am going to post on Thursdays about Bento meals I make for the kids. (pics included) So yeah, basically its a family blog! Hope you enjoy!

---Robin

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Popping over from Jenna's Journey. My name I Rachel and thought I would say hi. Garrett is 25 years old man you started early ;). Anyway congrats on the weight loss it is a tireless journey and you should feel proud of the steps you have made.

    Rachel
    http://rachel-and-brian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from Jenna's Journey. I can't wait to read more from you as well as check out your Mission blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by from Jenna's- so glad I did! - Tiffany www.theharrislife.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Jenna's. The Bento Box posts sound so neat! I love taking lunches like that to work! I don't have a real bento box...just take compartmentalized tupperwares..but what a great idea for a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta say, I love Arizona! I have family in the Mesa/Gilbert area! My mom and I stayed at a spa in Scottsdale a few years back too! And I completely agree that being a SAHM is hard (but very rewarding) work! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete