Pages

9/13/2012

Her Hair Thursday


Here we are again, another Hairy Thursday. :) This week I havent been as busy fixing Ellie's hair because we have been out of town and I havent been focused on trying new things.


1) This is bedtime hair. I like to braid Ellie's hair after her baths to keep her hair from getting tangled through the night. This is a fish tail braid. 2) & 3) Rope braids for school. Easier then I thought they would be.

This one is 2 topsy tails at the top and brought together in the middle to make 1 single topsy, then separated to make 2 topsies again. Then those two were brought back together to make a rope braid. The 2nd set of double topsy tails are not in the same spot, so they look funny. 

I also broke my topsy tail tool before we left last Saturday. When I asked Logan to try and fix it he said maybe I shouldnt pull so hard. I had to laugh at him and ask him if he knew how old that thing was. Of course he had no idea. My mom bought it when I was still in school. Heck, maybe even in elementary school but only used it a handful of times on me. I am for sure going to have to find another one! 

Speaking of my mom, she cannot believe that I can fishtail braid but cannot french braid. Ha! She used to french braid my hair all my childhood. She did it even though my Senior year. I blame her for me not being able to fix my own hair *wink* (I kid, mostly) I do need to learn to french braid. Someday!


----Robin

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've seen your mom french braid your hair much more recently than senior year! :-p Suuuper cute hair on Elle Belle!!

    ReplyDelete