Pages

9/16/2012

Monday Show & Tell Link Up- H.S. memories


Linking up again with From Mrs to Mama for another Show & Tell Monday.
This Monday's subject is High School memories. 

1. Tell us what kind of student you were in high school {popular, nerd, sport obsessed, choir, etc}
The outsider. I wasn't popular but wasnt completely uncool either. I moved my Freshman year to a new school, a small school where everyone already knew each other. I was shy and had a hard time fitting in. I went though a goth phase. I loved shopping at Hot Topics. I had wild colored hair. I disliked the popular girls because I envied how laid back they were. I did play Volleyball both my Jr & Sr year. Most of my friends were a grade younger then me.

2. Share with us some high school pictures. We know you have them somewhere.
Dug up from myspace. Thats like the only time I go there anymore, to get pictures for this or that.


Baw-hahaha! Logan & I after we first started dating. What a baby face!
Logan & I from my Senior prom
My older sister & I at my graduation in 2004.
Logan and I in Rocky Point, Mexico 2004. I cannot believe the shirt I am wearing there! LOL Its a crochet little number that covered NOTHING!! Hahaha!

Logan and I for his Senior Prom. 

I swear I did have other friends besides Logan, but dont have any pictures actually on line of us! lol 


3. Tell us about your school. Private? Public? How many in graduating class? Mascots? School colors?
Public and small! There were like 24 in my graduating class and that was considered a large class. Mascot was the Sultans (yes, we were a little fat guy riding on a magic carpet) and our colors were blue and silver. 

4. Tell us about some of your favorite memories of high school. Or what stands out the most? Any teachers? Specific classes?

5. Tell us a piece of advice you would pass on to your children or any child entering high school.
Try not to be so judgmental. I know its hard, everyone judges people even if they dont mean too. Be open to trying new things (I dont mean drugs and that kind of stuff). Speak up! Pay attention! Be your self! Everything will be ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment