Pages

9/02/2012

Show & Tell Link Up- Fall is in the air



1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall? For it to cool off!! Being able to spend time outdoors with out sweat pouring down my face!

2. Show us your fall style. This mama has no style!! Someday :)

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?  Camping, Ranger rides, walks. Just being outside more. 

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.  I do not really have a favorite FALL bev. I dont like pumpkin flavored stuff really. Maybe Ill go out of my bubble this year and try something new. 

5. Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? Ellie wants to be a pirate, so Ill probably dress all 3 kids up as little pirates. Think that will be fun. On the 27th our town is having a little carnival, we will take the kids to do that. They enjoy it. I probably wont dress up this year and of course Logan wont either. And we will take the kids out on Halloween for some trick or treating. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been camping in so long. I really wanted to go this summer but it's been too hot and the Mosquitos are terrible in Houston.

    ReplyDelete