Pages

9/09/2012

Show & Tell Link Up- Lets Talk Babies

WEIRD! Not sure why this didnt post last Monday. But here it is now!!


s


1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
I cannot really think of favorites, other then my own childrens names. At the moment I do love the name Elliana, but Im sure that is partly due to Ellie's name.  

2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
I havent really ever seen something I would call my favorite. However, I do love ones that are done head to toe, ceiling to floor, wall to wall. Every inch of the room is decorated and perfect. Not something Ive got to do with any of my children. The best I have done was Ellie's baby room. We got to paint the room pink and brown because we owned the house. 
I do like how this one is down, like I said, ceiling to floor, wall to wall


3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
We currently have 3, Ellie is 4, Garrett turns 3 in January and Blaine will be 1 in October. You do the math on how far apart they are. Do we want to have more? We are at a stand still right now. Neither of us have completely said YES WE ARE DONE. WE DO NOT WANT MORE. Some days Ill comment on how the 3 we have now drive me crazy bonkers! That I dont think I could handle more. But there is still part of me inside that wants to have another baby or Im not ready to not have the option anymore. I keep saying maybe once Garrett starts school, we can think about it and see where we are. That is still a couple of years away. 

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
Well parenting is very important! I believe the kids who are running a muck and causing so many problems in society is because of poor parenting. I know I am not number 1 mom or top parent, but I am trying and that is more then so many parents are doing these days. Kids need their parents to give them structure, raise them right from wrong and give them DISCIPLINE! You might not be a spanker but your child still needs discipline when he or she has done something wrong. It is VERY important to be parents not friends. Or least parents first and friends second. 

5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
I love so many of the professional ones you see on Pintrest but Ill have to stick with 2 of Ellie. 
 This one has always been a favorite because the blanket almost looks like wings around her.
This one she is maybe 4 days old and just so perfect.

6. Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
I know I had said that my kids would never sleep with me. HA! Well each and everyone one of them have! Ellie was the worst and was in our bed more often then not (even though she started sleeping in her crib at 3 months old) The boys both have been really good at transitioning to their own beds/cribs. Garrett however will try to sneak into our bed through the night or early in the morning. If its around 6 or later, I usually let him stay but any time between 12am-6am, I take him back to his bed. That's the only thing  can think of that I wouldnt do that I had let happen. I actually dont mind some random snuggle time here and there.



Check back next Monday for another Show & Share. Be sure to check out Becky's Blog (From Mrs. to Mama) for other Show & Share blogs and to link up!

---Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment