Our week in pictures
Little Mr Blaine and I were playing on the floor. He likes to climb all over me.
Garrett & Ellie put them selves to bed for naps. Ellie fell asleep in my bed on Daddy's side. Daddy & Blaine playing together. Ellie wanted to take a picture of me, not to bad, I guess. Ellie being sweet one day. Blaine made because I wouldnt let him chew on my phone. We went to pi-wee football to watch my niece cheer.
My niece running to see Ellie. The Panty Princess excited to see her new bedding that she picked out. Mr B being a flower child and Miss E being a Diva. Sporting the cute skirt her Nana made for her. Love this girl! Also love how this guy sleeps! lol
More cuteness of my little man and one of the beginning of his Hand,, Foot, Mouth disease. Soooo glad that is over!!
Stay tuned for next weeks Our Week in Photos. Im going to try and do it Friday nights but we will have to see how that goes.




No comments:
Post a Comment