Pages

9/05/2012

Wednesday Weigh In




  Well this morning I weigh in at 214. That is up 1 pound (or .something) from last week. I havent been to the gym since last Wednesday. I thought with Logan being off work 6 days a week that it would be easier to go, but this past week just wasnt so. Between him having to go clean up our Rental property on Thursday, me grocery shopping on  Friday (yes, an all day event!), dont remember what happened Saturday, Gym's closed on Sunday & Monday cause of holiday, dont remember what happened on Tuesday and he went back to work today. Normally the boy's would go to day care for an hour and I'd work out. But this week Blaine has a rash on his legs, it hasnt changed or anything. It's just bumpy, but I dont want to risk exposing anyone else's kids to something. Also, Garrett has a bad diaper rash right now, in fact, I believe he is having an allergic reaction to the diapers because neither diaper cream or powder effect the area. I need to buy different diapers today and hope for the best.  Anyways, I dont want to take them for just two day. Buuut, I just got a new double stroller at a yard sell. It is a side by side style and is a jogger. So I plan to go to the H.S. and do laps around the track tonight, it may be walking or jogging. Just have to see. Hopefully Ill do it Thursday and Friday too.

I really need to recommit myself to this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment