Pages

9/24/2012

Playroom ideas



 Who is ready to move? This Mommy! We are still waiting on the appraisal to go through and then hopefully the sellers will want to close sooner then Oct. 26th. A lot has happened in the past week. Hell, it hasnt even been a week yet. Because of all people involved and the amount of impact it has on my life, my marriage, I am choosing to not post about it. Let me just say, my marriage, our marriage is 100% better then it has been in a very long time. We are both so much happier. What happened still eats away at my heart and my mind but in time (maybe a long time) it will just be a whisper in the wind.

Anyways, back to the moving subject. I am so ready to start over fresh. A new house, a new me, a new husband (not like literally a new husband. We are both working to change the people we have become), new routines.

I cannot wait to decorate! The kids will have a playroom again and I have been all over Pinterest for idea!
Here are just a couple playroom ideas:

(sorry no source to link)
I love the idea of a reading nook. A place for the kids to sit down and read books. I want to add a bookshelf to one end so they are just right there in arms reach. Plus the storage underneath is a plus! 

I also love this idea for a bookshelf in a playroom or a kids room

I want to display the kids art! Specially now that Ellie is REALLY into drawing and coloring. 
I want to buy some big canvases and have the kids do this technique to paint them and then hang them up on the walls. This looks neat and it would be fun to see what each kid comes up with. Heck, I may even let Blaine play in the pain too. 

I must get a shelf like this. May not as big, but I do like that each cubby is perfect for the storage bins. Which are also perfect for toys of many sizes! 


So, to say Im excited to decorate is an understatement :)


----Robin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment