Pages

9/24/2012

Show & Tell Monday




1. Tell us, if you could only take 5 people with you to a deserted island, who would it be, and why?

    1. My husband, of course. I couldnt imagine living my life with out him. Not to mention he is a Jack of All Traits and Master of many. He could build a house out of sand if given the chance ;) He would also be a great hunter/fisher.

    2-5. My children. I couldnt imagine living my life without my little brats. My heart would break slowly                  everyday living without them and knowing they were living without me.

2. Show us which island you'd like to be deserted at.

3. Tell us, if you could only bring 3 items with you, what would those items be. And why?
Digital Camera, because I would want to take pictures to document every moment.
Endless supply of conditioner! I cant imagine what my hair would be like if I couldnt use condition!
Not sure on #3

4. Show us 3 pictures that you would take with you.
I honestly couldnt pick just 3 pictures to take. Ill forever remember what my kids look like as babies and if they are with me on the island, then I dont need baby pics. Probably pictures of my parents, my siblings and nieces/nephews. 

5. Tell us what you envision life would be like on that island. Do you think you would go into survival mode? Would you be like those Survivor people and eat bugs? What qualities do you possess that would help you survive. Do share.
I really do not know how I would do it. If I have a strong person with me to keep me focused, I may be able to survive. I do not like fish, so I think it would take a while for me to go out on the limb and eat it. I dont really know if I have qualities that would help my self or others survive. LOL!

---Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment