Pages

2/04/2013

Biggest Loser Week 5


 I still have a hard time believing I started this Biggest Loser challenge 5 weeks ago... Here's my status. This morning I weighed in at 208 (forgot to remember the point something)... So I stayed the same from my last BL weigh in. Which is great considering how horrible I ate all weekend. 

 Recap.... Saturday was Garrett's 3rd B-day party. We did a Cajun boil. You know, shrimp, potatoes, corn, lots of sausage in a big pot with hot seasonings. I did good before and made a veggie tray with 2 different greek yogurt dips and a sour cream dip. I tried to eat a lot of the veggies so I wouldnt want to eat much of the other stuff.. Well when it was done cookin, it was pretty much to spicy for me to eat anyways. So I guess I didnt do horrible eating that day. I havent had water to drink since last week. Booo to soda :( Had a couple slices of pizza yesterday at a B-day party. Not to great of a weekend. Thank goodness its a new week. :) 


Start weight- 210
Current weight- 208.6
 This week loss- 0 lbs
Total loss- 3 lbs

Last Friday I bought The Biggest Loser At-Home Challenge DVD. Hopefully I can do this one. I just cant force myself to do the 30 Day Shred :( I know, how dumb is that. I cant do push ups... Plus right now, my wrist is freaking killing me and I couldnt imagine trying to do one push up. Ill do a follow up post later today on how the BL At Home Challenge went. :)

Moving on... Here's my calendar from last week. Sad, huh? :( The only good thing is on Wednesday I did over a mile and a quarter.. That was nice... But I didnt push through the rest of the week. (Friday- grocery shopping, Saturday- G's party, Sunday-another b-day party...)

This week I will push harder to get more done! I will! I will reach ONEderland by the 14th :)

Also, last Friday I bought a bunch of fresh veggies to cook. I want to roast/bake them in the over to go with our dinners. Hopefully it turns out good :) 



11 comments:

  1. Considering everything you had going on this weekend, no loss/gain is awesome! Good luck trying to find a good workout DVD. I have a giveaway up on my blog for some goodies, so be sure to enter!

    Good luck this week! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finding a DVD you like. I have 30 Day Shred and I don't like it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing a follow up on the BL In-Home Challenge. Check out my post :)

      Delete
  3. Good for you trying a new DVD! :) Working out is definitely my downfall ... I just can't push myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate doing work outs too. :( I push through a mile on the elliptical and then dont want to keep going after that. But got to just keep going.

      Delete
  4. I just realized your son's name is Garrett. My oldest son's name is Garrett as well. Thankfully it wasn't a gain. Right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great name :) and yes, maintaining is better than a gain!

      Delete
  5. Staying the same isn't bad! Keep on trying, you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 pounds off is still really good! you can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We weigh almost the same! I need to make a schedule too. :/ Bleh.

    Inviting you to link up at Weighing In Weekly, if you are interested! :D

    Diana from Nanny to Mommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com/2013/02/weighing-in-i-lost-toddler.html

    ReplyDelete