Pages

2/03/2013

Scrapbooking for January


  So on one of my scrapbook board we are doing a 100 pages for 2013. This year, I am determined to make that goal. I am working on 2012 and started with December and working backwards. At the end of each month, I will post my layouts. So far, I am off to a great start to the 100 pages of 2013. 


That is a total of 12 pages. The last set of pages still needs journaling done on the right page. Ooops. I have to say, I hate my handwriting and wish I could print all of my journaling. Oh well. Oh and on the pages with the green background paper, I need to add the glitter glue to the red strip of paper on the right page....

Do you scrapbook? Do you have a gallery on line? 

Check back at the end of February for this months layouts! 
Happy Scrapping!







1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! You've done some super cute pages! I loooove the lollipop flowers on the light show page and really love the All I Want For Christmas... page! They're all really good! Makes me wanna get my groove back!

    ReplyDelete