Over at Colorful Creations Brandi (also on her BLOG) has a challenge going to make something Valentine's themed that isnt a card or a page layout. I made this cute little banner for Valentine's Day! I was inspired by Jen's post HERE .
I used my Cricut to cut everthing out. Using the Doodle Charms cart to cut the hearts out, the scalloped hearts at size 5 1/2 and the pattern hearts at 5. I then used the Calligraphy Collection cart to do the Xs & Os. I cannot remember what size I cut them on, maybe 3 or 3 1/2 (Sorry). I also used Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Barn Door on the edges of the patterned hearts to help them pop from the white paper. I then used a white/clear glitter glue and went around the scalloped edges of the white hearts. Used a hole punch and some white yarn to string them together.
I really enjoyed making this cute little banner. It was pretty easy to do!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!


Love it!! I'm wanting to make a banner for my baby shower, so this is inspiration!
ReplyDelete