Pages

2/11/2013

Biggest Loser Week 6




TheJavaMama
I had a decent week. Tried my best not to over eat or eat junk. But sometimes thats hard when there is a bag of leftover candy in the closet from your kid's bday party... Though I was hoping to lose more this last week, I am happy with what I got.. It was a loss!

Start weight- 210
Previous weight- 208.6
Current weight- 207.5
 This week loss- 1.1 lbs
 Total loss- 4.1 lbs

A 1 lb loss for the week. I will take that. Its great for what I have been doing and what I havent been doing. I havent been doing the BL At Home Challenge. Oh but I did restart the Couch 2 5k program. I am determined to do a 5k! There is one in April called Run or Dye. Its the same thing as the Color Run. I would love to do it. We will see! If you know the C25K program, you know it is only 3 days each week. Well I am doing it more. Yesterday I did it in the AM and in the PM. It felt good :) 

So Im my goal of hitting Onederland by the 14th, Im not sure I can do it but will try my hardest. Its going to be a busy week here. My Mom is coming to stay 3 days with us. My SIL has her big ultrasound on Wednesday. We will probably do lunch together and I will be strong (no matter where we go) and eat good. Then this weekend (Fri-Sun) Logan and I are going to Laughlin, NV. Woot! Im so excited and cannot wait. I will have to ask if they can make skinny drinks. And hopefully we wont be eating as much as we did last May. Oh plus, this is a short trip, wont have as much time to eat.

So this weeks goals are to still do my C25K 1-2 times a day, and do the Biggest Loser At-Home Challenge. Wednesday might be the only day (and Friday) that I wont be able to the BLAHC..


Hope everyone has a great week!


2 comments:

  1. One pound is great! Good luck with C2k Ive been doing my own modifed version LOL but I think I need to get back on script! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost a pound!! That is awesome! you will be in Onederland soon enough even if you don't make your goal! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete