Pages

3/19/2011

An explanation

I feel I need to start out my new blog with an explanation. I need to explain the title. If you read my "About me" you know that I am currently expecting baby #3, hence the 9 months. A million hours, it seems like there is a million hours in my day, but yet I am unable to get anything done, let a lone sleep. Plus there are a million hours till baby #3 comes (ok not really, but again it seems like a lot more)

I have tried keeping many blogs before and have never got very far with them. Im hoping that this one will be my lucky blog and it will thrive. For my sanity, I hope it thrives. 

Here I will be posting about my pregnancy, about my life as a SAHM and wife, and the craft projects I work on (when I get the time). 
___________________________________


So how was my Friday? It was LONG to say the least. I do not get much sleep at night. Ellie (my daughter, if you dont know this, you need to read my "about me" and catch up) likes to stay up late and wont just lay in her bed by herself watching TV. She insists that I lay in bed with her too. Which usually ends up in myself falling asleep in her bed. Thank goodness its a queen size bed. I really need to start working on a bed time routine with her, one that doesnt include me sleeping in her bed. I usually wake up between 3-4:30 am and crawl into my bed, where my nausea keeps me away for at least 30 more minutes, if not longer sometimes. 

I am VERY VERY VERY grateful, thankful, appreciative, and down right thrilled that my son, Garrett, sleeps all night long. I could not imagine having to deal with two bad sleepers. Though he has been waking up around 5:30-6 am, at which time I change him and give him another bottle and he will usually go back to sleep for a couple of hours. 

There is not enough sleep in a day for me though. This pregnancy is 100% different then either of my first two.   I do not have morning sickness but have 24/7 nausea. Sometimes Im not sure if it is actually nausea or that I am starving. I did have morning sickness bad with both my other pregnancies.  No heartburn (yet). My only symptoms are that I have the nausea, fatigue and TIRED! I have zero energy to get out of bed in the morning and usually lay there till 10 or so, whatever time it is that my son is tired of playing in his crib. I have no energy or motivation to clean house or do much else for that mater. I took the liberty of adding the ticker to the top  of my blog that will show you how far along I am. So you can see I just started my week 10, I hope once I hit week 13 that I get some of my energy back. My fingers are crossed for that. 

So I believe this is quite the long enough post for my first entry. Plus, Ellie has finally went to sleep (before midnight!), my battery on the laptop will die soon and I believe I just heard the sounds of Garrett stirring in the night. (Well of course, I go bragging about having one good sleep and he has to defy me...) 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment