I missed Thursday's post and was just to tired to post last night. I figured my two followers wouldnt mind or even notice that I had missed a post. (Though it was brought to my attention by one follower that she was disappointed in me
)
)Yesterday, Ellie, Garrett & I loaded up and met my sister and her son at the local diner for lunch. It was very nice to hang out with my sister like we used to a few years ago. After lunch we went back to her house to let the kids play for a while. I was so tired when I got back home. My house is a 10 mile train wreck and i have no energy to clean it.
My Sea Bands came in the mail yesterday. I am not sure that I am wearing them correctly, if the acupressure ball is in the correct spot. However, I do know that after wearing them for a while, my wrist do begin to hurt.
I do not think I like the belly bands as much as I thought I would. It seems to roll up a lot, from the bottom. So it seems like Im always pulling it down. It is nice to have the extra length but I thought they were supposed to stay put. Here are the ones I got, just in case you are wondering: Bella Vonna Belly Bands
Today, Friday, was very uneventful and I was VERY unmotivated. I laid in bed till close to Noon! Ellie shut Garrett in her room, where he played and Ellie got into bed with me and went back to sleep. I absolutely LOATH getting out of bed in the morning. Eventually I did. I decided, after having decided not to, to go for our walk. Janessa and I try to go for walks often, its so nice to get out of the house.
I have noticed that my little girl has become very girly girl lately. My sister pushed Princess stuff onto her daughter from day one and now at 6, she seems to be tomboy-ish. However, I have never pressed or pushed girly things on to Ellie. I have always tried to let her do her own thing and like whatever she wants to like... So with that said, today while on our walk, the wind was blowing a little. I look down at Ellie and she is holding her pony tell in her hand, mumbling something about the wind messing her hair up. The same hair that she fought me, while I was trying to fix it. She also had her pink tu-tu on. Wow, seems I have a little princess on my hands. Im ok with that.
Not even half way through our walk, Ellie wanted to be carried. Garrett was a sleep already in the stroller. My only choice is to set her on the top, which then makes it a pain to push and steer. Darn kids! In case you cant picture this, Janessa took the liberty of taking a picture.
We stopped at the Post office, where I mail out my first clippie order and a gift for a friend. Hope she likes it all. We stopped for our suckers, the bribe for Ellie, "Be good and you can have a sucker." Needless to say, she was good but still didnt want to walk on her own.
She was so whinny when we got home. I swear this kid whines a lot!! Right now I just dont have the energy to deal with her. I hate it. Maybe tomorrow we will take her and her brother to the park. I wish I had the energy and oomph to do it more often.
Tomorrow's to-do list:
*Get house cleaned
*Go for walk with Nessa
*Park for kids
* Sew and finish a lovie order!
Four simple things and yet, I probably will only get the walk done. How sad.
Oh but on happier news, our federal tax return came today. Yeey! In all honesty, Im not sure why I am excited. I am not going to be spending the money. We are paying Logan's truck off and hopefully the Citi Bank load (Bed room furniture). That load is down really low, like below $300, so its almost done. We may also pay on the Sear's card too. We bought the dishwasher and stove with that card when we moved back to AZ, I know there is still a lot on it. I guess its just nice to have money in the account instead of seeing a low and dwindling amount.
Well Logan just went to bed so I guess I should be the good wife and join him. Even though, by the time Im changed, contacts are out and all that stuff is done, he will probably be a sleep.
Wow, is tomorrow really Saturday already?!


I feel like a celebrity, scanning the internet every night to see what was said about me! Haha! Did you notice that in the picture, Ellie is holding her pony tail still? Silly kid. So I take it we are on for our walk tomorrow? If you want we can end it at the park, that way we can cross two things off your list! :) You are on your own for the other two! :-p
ReplyDelete