In my pregnancy week by week book there are "Tips for Dad" and I have to laugh when I read them. They are simple things like "Give your partner a break, cook her favorite meal" or "give her a break and vaccum and help clean." Cant see that happening.
I guess I just wish I had one of those husbands that pampered his wife while she is pregnant. All the questions of how you are feeling, have you been sick, do your feet/back hurt, etc.... I very very very rarely hear the question "how are you feeling." I just wish he verbally thought of me more. I say verbally because I know he cares, I know he loves me, I know he has concerned about the pregnancy, he just has issues showing it.
Earlier I was thinking, "I cant wait till Easter weekend." Janessa, the kids and my self are going to my parent's house for a few days. We are going to go to Tucson to the Pima Co fair, do some shopping, girl time. Then Easter with just my parents and grand mother. I was thinking that I cant wait for the break. However, I really wont be getting a break because Ill still have the kids. Guess its more like a vacation more then a break. I havent seen my parents since Christmas, so I really am looking forward to that part.
I did take a couple of pictures of the kids today, but dont have the energy to get up and get the camera to upload the pictures. Tomorrow perhaps. Tomorrow is walk and then lunch with Janessa. Logan is going to our house in Chino to finish up cleaning it and getting it ready for our new renter. Both kids took late naps, but Garrett still seems ready to go down. I sure hope so.


Unicorns and glitter!! :-p
ReplyDeleteHusbands are such a-holes sometimes. You should buy the book and put it in the garage and maybe he will get the hint.
Ok.. so this is what you do.. you clean up your bathroom and put everything out of eye sight.. except the toilet paper and the book.
ReplyDeletePut the book on top of the toilet paper... maybe he would get the hint.
I know my husband would at least pick it up to see what it was. haha..