Pages

3/24/2011

Happy Hump Day



 Wow, Wednesday already. Time sure does fly when you are busting your butt cleaning. Boo. Needless to say even after cleaning for two days, Logan still had to go back up there today and work some more. He even said he will have to go back on his next days off. Good news though, we have a renter. She is itching to get out of PHX and has already started moving her stuff into a storage unit just down the road from the rental house. I sure hope she isnt a fruit, nut job, pain in the ass and will actually be a great renter. We for sure could use a great renter for once. She has mentioned wanting to rent it for a couple of years and possibly buying some time down the road. I wish she would buy it now for what we owe!!! No chance of that, its not worse it.. :( 

  Had a great day today. No morning sickness or nausea really. Once I finally got up and out of bed, I decided I wasnt going to go back to Prescott again today. Instead I was going to spend the day with my sister in law, also know as my best friend...also known as Janessa :) She came over and we loaded the kids up in the Tahoe and went to Bashas. We bought a pizza, ice cream and a few other snacks, checked the mail and came home. Then we got Wii-tarded! Well eventually we did. Had to email Logan the grocery list. We ate pizza, dealt with the kids and played Wii Party and had fun. Its always fun to just hang out with her. 

So, I said I checked my mail. My belly bands came in today. They are nice and for sure make my shirts look longer, that is nice and will be really nice when my belly really starts to poke out there.

This past week Ive been kinda nervous, as a lot of pregnant women are around this time. It's like being in limbo, to early to hear a heart beat as well as to early to feel movement. Always questioning if something is wrong, is everything ok? No one can give you the answers you want but your OB and most of the time, unless there is a legit reason to be concerned, they wont see you until your next appointment. I have a hand held doppler and havent been able to hear the heartbeat yet. It says most of the time 13 weeks is the golden time to hear it but when people around you are finding it at 8, 9 and 10 weeks, it really makes it hard not to worry when you are not hearing it yet. I also have found it really hard to be on a due date message board this early on. I never was involved in one this early with Ellie or Garrett, so its completely different for me. It's so hard seeing so many women post on there "No heartbeat, lost baby" and not worry about your own pregnancy. I mean there for a while it seemed like there were as many as 3 a week posting about their loss. Its heartbreaking. I know we are getting closer to 13 weeks and that is when you are supposed to be in the clear for m/c (I think...) When I was pregnant with both Ellie and Garrett, miss carriages didnt seem so common, but thats probably because I wasnt on a message board like I am now. Then my SIL had one last year and when it is so close to home it just makes it so much more real, its happening to everyone it seems like. One cant help but worry. Specially when there is such thing as a "missed miscarriage" when the baby passes but you continue your pregancy unknowingly for a few more weeks. All I can keep thinking is "Its happening to everyone." I know, stop thinking about it, dont worry so much. Its all ok, but truthfully, its never ok until you have a health new baby in your arms. 

Ok, enough of this sad stuff! Tomorrow is a new day and it is going to be a sunny, beautiful Arizona day. (It better be or my hormonal self might try something crazy)  Time for bed now, Garrett is a sleep and you guessed it, Ellie is not. Yes it is 12:05 am and my 31 month old is still a wake. SMH! :( Im sure it will be a fight too, it usually is. She is at least in her bed for now. Oh and tonight will be night number one of having the matress pad on the bed, hope it works. Maybe Ill get some cuddles in with Logan tonight. We shall see. Night all!! Hope Thursday is great and remember, its one day closer to the weekend!

p.s. No pictures today and none yesterday :( I am already starting to slack. Pictures tomorrow for sure! 

1 comment:

  1. I had fun being Wiitarded with you too! :) next time I will make sure you take some pictures!

    I remember being in the due date group and seeing so many losses. It is hard to see and does get you thinking. BUT you have had healthy pregnancies in the past, I feel like it will go smoothly for you! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete