Boo! That really sums up my Saturday. I still layed in bed till 11:30, not wanting to get out and deal with life. (No, Im not depressed, just pregnant) Of my to do list I posted yesterday, I got one thing partially done. I kinda got the living room and kitchen cleaned and one load of laundry done. So I kinda cleaned my house. I did not get the important things done.
I am so beyond tired of this wind!! It limits what we can do out side. Ellie doesnt like the wind. What a pain she can be. I know in time I will be complaining about how flippen hot it is out side too, but I do love the warmth of Arizona summers.
I spent a lot of my day looking at strollers on line. I cant decide if I want a trio stroller or even just a double stroller. I didnt choose to have a double once Garrett was born. He was carried in the Bjorn pack a lot as a baby and now he rides i the stroller/shopping car and Ellie walks. She is generally a great walker. Garrett will even be older when this baby is born then Ellie was when he was born, but having him mobile scares me. I dont think I can handle two walking on a side walk, next to the busy road and push a stroller. (Ellie uses the backpack leash now and does great) A double stroller would probably be good enough but then I think about how Ellie doesnt want to walk any more (see yesterday's post for picture)
Updated:
So I figured out that when I start a post on my computer and save it, then try and post it from my phone, it deletes half of the post. Booo! Needless to say, I cant remember what else my post said, so I cant go back and add it all again. Geez. Guess that is what happens what I only get tops maybe 4 hours of sleep.
Anywho... I must get dressed for our walk today. Its a beautiful Sunday! Woot Woot!!

It's a cliffhanger!! "Tune in tomorrow to see which stroller Robin will choose!"
ReplyDeleteAwww my loyal fan!! Well, probably wont end up with a fancy stroller, unless someone has $400 to spare.. Any one??? Thats what I thought.. May check 2nd hand consignment for a double but thats all..
ReplyDelete