Pages

3/27/2011

Surfin' Sunday

Last night while I couldnt sleep, I was looking at the blogs I follow, when I noticed the "next blog" button at the top of the screen. Click on it and it takes you to a next blog, in no order and of all kinds of different topics. This is cool. I find all kinds of blogs that I other wise wouldnt be interested in. So I've decided to look at these random "next blogs" and post about them. Here goes.

The first blog that I came across is called "Simply Towers"

   This blog is about the cutest little family. Bekah, the mom/wife, loves water and is a photographer. (Sound like anyone else?) She likes to do crafts as well. Ben, the husband, loves to read, which I find amazing. Why cant my husband take a moment to read a book?? They have two very cute little boys. Braden, who is 8 and Ryan who is 5. They both have amazing eyes and Bekah captured them well in the pictures. I happen to really enjoy following other family blogs as that is what my own blog is about.

The second blog on the "next blog" button is "Papa, Mama, and the Terrible Two"

Before I even start to read this blog, I can tell I will love it. Its a family blog and I am totally in the mists of dealing with two kids myself. I have to say that I love how both Tim & Jasmine post in their blog. Its not just one sided. Logan would never blog.. Their children are so cute and they are expecting #3 as well. :) I hope they update more.


**I do have to say, I do skip some blogs. If they are in other languages and google doesnt offer to translate, I click next. I do try to view all the blogs though. Also, if there hasnt been a new post in a year, I am going to skip it.

Blog #3 is "Common Sense, An Oxymoron?"

Oh my, another simply cute family blog. This time is a family with 5 children. Holy moly! I bet her hands are full. Kristin, the mom, sounds like she is very involved with her children and I love all the pictures of them. Another beautiful family in blog world. I look forward to reading more from her.

Today I am only going to do 3 blogs. I really need to get up and start crafting. I must get these things done. :) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

I did have a lovely Sunday. Least so far. Went for our walk with Janessa and of course, Ellie did not want to walk because of the wind. Im seriously considering a double stroller. I did find a sit N stand on craigslist for $40. Hmmmm. We shall see.



P.S. Pregnancy update anyone? I am into 11 weeks. Wow! Its not going fast but its not to slow either. I just ask for more sleep and more energy!!! PLEASE :)

2 comments:

  1. I have never used the Next Blog button. Maybe I will someday. Although as it stands I don't keep up with the blogs I'm already following (except yours, obv). I think you should get that stroller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the next button!!! In fact a lot of the blogs that I do follow are because of the next button.

    ReplyDelete