Pages

3/21/2011

Muggy Monday


 (I am not good at coming up with titles. JSYK =] )

So I woke up the morning and it was raining out side. Bluh! I am so tired of the rain. I want SUN! I live in Arizona and love the warmth! I just wanted to stay in bed, unfortunately I had things to do today. I rolled out of bed, nausea knocking right at my "back door" wanting in. (or I guess out) I REALLY needed a shower and since one of my kids was still asleep, I seized the moment. While in the shower, I got sick. (Sorry if its to much info for some. ) This was the first time I have thrown up in this pregnancy. I am 10 week 3 days and thought I was almost out of the clear of morning sickness. Booo!! Of course it was just like it was with Garrett, nothing but stomach fluids.  Once I got out of the shower, I felt so drained. I didn't want to finish getting ready. I just sat on the toilet, arm on the counter, head on arm. I didn't want to move.. Again though, I knew I had too. I finally got my self dressed and ready, got Ellie all ready to go and Garrett was next. At last we were all ready to go.  Of course, it was raining hard again by that time and I have no idea where my umbrella  has disappeared to. Cant say Ive seen it since we moved, course I also haven't looked.. Hmmm. So I rushed the kids one but one out side and went back for the dog. (Little note: LaLa is our dog. She is a Lhasa Apso/Cockapoo and only about 5 months old) Finally we were all loaded into the Tahoe and ready to go. Ellie starts chanting that she is hungry and Garrett starts fussing because he didn't get any milk. (We are out...again) So we swing by the C-store on the way out of town. Stalk up on cookies, crackers, chocolate milk for Ellie and plain for Garrett. I got me something too, thinking it as an Arizona Tear "Half Lemonade Half Tea." WRONG! It was Half Something and Half MANGO! GAG!!! Decided to stop at the post office to check the mail, praying there was either Tax return checks or a check for the payoff on our last car. Neither were there, but we did get a box. Ellie's waterproof mattress pad came in, a few days early! (I love Amazon! The shipping is usually faster then what they say!)  On the road once again. Half way to town, the rain turned into sleet and then into snow... Which then started to stick. Eeek and WTH?! Snow???

Today's plans were to go to town to the house we own. It needed to be cleaned up so we could get new renters to move in. Wow, the kid who was renting it before trashed the place! Why are people so disrespectful of other people's property? Oh top of that he's been demanding his deposit back. All I have to say about that is "Hahahahaha!" I stopped at The Dollar Tree once we got to town to buy cleaning supplies.
So I once again rush the kids into the store through the snow. We get the supplies and some coloring books and toys for the kids to keep them entertained while I was cleaning. 

I didn't get much cleaning done because all Ellie did was scream and cry demanding that I hold her, which I didn't do because "Mommy is cleaning the house." She just doesn't understand. She's probably thinking, "Mommy doesn't clean the house!!"  We were all getting hungry, so the kids and I went to Subway for lunch. Logan decided he needed to repaint some of the walls, so I picked up a can of "Heavenly Sand", the color we once painted the walls, a few years ago when we first moved into that teeny tiny house. 

Bluh bluh bluh, sorry if this is totally boring. Sounds like I'm writing a report for the police, like my alibi to prove I wasn't at the scene of a crime. LONG Story shot, I didn't get much done. Logan got the holes in the walls filled and I got the bathroom cleaned. Tomorrow we will paint, shampoo carpets and hopefully sign a lease with new renters. 

Tonight we are staying the night at the in-laws house rather then driving all the way back to Bagdad just to drive all the way back to Chino again. (2 hours one way) Its going to be a battle to get Ellie to go to sleep and I'm sure once she's down, it wont last all night. 

Here are some pictures I took today. I told you I am trying hard to take pictures everyday and so far I'm doing pretty good. 

Wow, guess the only pictures I got of the kids were of them sleeping. (Makes the car ride go so much better!!) Ill be sure to get more and better pictures of them tomorrow.
 This is my view on the was to town. Cold and wet!
 ^^That is the view only about 15 minutes up the road.
 These are all on the way to the in-laws house. Burr! But its such a pretty site..



Hope the sun comes out again super soon. No, I know it will. I've lived in Arizona long enough to know that it has to snow/rain one last time in March, just to freeze anything that has bloomed out. Once March is over, so is that craptastic weather. 

More pregnancy updates: I felt so much better after I ate today and actually didn't feel sick to my stomach after I got sick in the shower. Also while at our rental house, Logan actually put his arm around me and asked how I was feeling. It made me wonder if he read my post from yesterday venting about him not asking that very question. LOL See, so I know he cares, even if he doesn't ask as often as I would like him to. That's ok. :)

Time to start the bed time battle. Please keep me in your thoughts in case I do not survive! Hope everyone has a good night and that Tuesday treats us well!


No comments:

Post a Comment