This morning Ellie woke up wanting to go see the animals. I told her no, that they are in Prescott. So of course she started to cry and demanding to see animals. The animals she is referring to are "Littlest Pet Shops" at Walmart almost 2 hours away. So while she was throwing her fit, I had an idea. Lets go out to the corrals and see the horses and other animals. I shared the idea with her and of course she wanted to go right then. That was at like 9:30 this morning. No chance that was going to happen. I blamed having to wait on Aunt Janessa. Telling Ellie we had to wait till she got here.. Needless to say, Ellie doesnt have good patience yet. Finally 1 pm rolled around and Nessa got here. We were ready to go. We drove out to the local corrals and unloaded. Here's some pictures.
 |
| Garrett isnt used to walking in shoes. Actually this is like the first time he has walked in shoes. |
 |
He really didnt like it much.
(Garrett, Me & LaLa) |
 |
| Ellie being gooft |
 |
| "Look at my sucker!" |
 |
| Aunt Nessa & Ellie |
 |
| Ellie's first encounter with a horse. It must have been hungry because it tried to nibble both of my hand and Ellie's. |
 |
| Checking out the goats. I think she really liked them |
 |
| Zoey (Nessa's dog) was really interested in them too |
 |
This is how Garrett spent the trip to the corrals.
After our little trip we went back to Janessa's house and hung out for a while. Garrett found my bother's porn stash amongst his Xbox games. Sneaky sneaky..
We came home and finally I got the kids down for naps. Going to try and not let them sleep till 7 again, though it may be hard. :) The silence is nice!
These pictures were taken yesterday while waiting for Janessa to come over for our walk.
|
Such a beautiful day! Hopefully tomorrow will be as nice too. Hope everyone else had a nice Hump Day!
Holy cow! And goats, and horses! You posted a lot of pix, I love them! Especially the one of Ellie and Zoey and the goats. Maybe just because my little one is in it. LOL. Also love that you mentioned the porn stash. Hahahaha! Oh, and that last picture, I imagine them saying "Neeeeeessssssssssssa hurry up!!" Of course Lala would be saying "Zoey." :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like yall had a great time!!
ReplyDelete