Wow today just kinda sucked. No, nothing bad happened but nothing at all happened.. I sat on my butt all day long. Oh wait, thats after I laid in bed all morning long. I dont know why I was so tired, Ellie actually slept all night long and woke me up at about 5:30. Thank goodness she went back to sleep, but I couldnt. Then of course once I did go to sleep, Garrett woke up at 6:30... I just have no energy to do jack right now. I did get some sewing down and hopefully will get more done tomorrow. The kids both slept for like 4 hours, yes that was nap time!
I decided to make pancakes for dinner tonight. Boy that was a mistake. I forgot why I dont like making pancakes. Me+pancakes=FAIL! No, wait EPIC FAIL. First I forgot how crappy the electric griddle is. It doesnt warm up enough. Then of course it decided to get flippen hot and burned a set. Its a big mess and I'd just rather not make them. Oh well. Once I switched to the skillet they went fast and werent to bad.
Ellie fought me tooth and nail tonight not to take a bath. Mommy won, but she screamed the whole time. Her face was literally beat red. I wanted to take a picture but didnt have a camera or my phone on hand. I can truthfully say I dont know when the last time she had a bath was. How horrible of me! She is clean now though. I just love her hair, the ends are still curly. I never want to cut it because the curl will probably not come back.
Garrett loves the bath and gets mad when I take him out. Putting a diaper on him is like putting a diaper on a tornado or an alligator in the death roll.. He kicks, rolls, squirms and down right fights it the whole way.
Ok, seriously nothing exciting happened at all. What a life I live. I just made Ellie cry, well fake cry. Its 10 pm and time for bed and she is again fighting me. Does anyone want a 2.5 yr old? Ill ship for free!!
Im trying to decide what to do tomorrow. A walk or maybe go to the river and let the kids play in the sand and water. Hmmm.. Maybe Nessa can help shine some light on our Tuesday activity.
Time to clean the kitchen and get to bed. Im beat!! Hope everyone had a decent Monday!

First I have to say that I did a mental happy dance when I saw that you doubled your followers! Second, I feel bad for not going for a walk today! Especially since Clint ended up going back to sleep pretty quick. Third, sorry for not being helpful with the decision making! Fourth, Ellie didn't look dirty to me the last time I saw her, so it couldn't have been too long since she had a bath. And last but not least, you are slacking with the picture taking! :)
ReplyDeleteTell me what you really think! First off, Ellie isnt messy nor do I let her get messy so therefore she doesnt appear dirty, but in reality it has seriously been close to two weeks since her last bath. Secondly, dont worry about missing the walk today, I really should motivate my self more and go even on days you are otherwise MIA. Thirdly and lastly, I know Im slacking :*( When we dont do anything exciting, its hard to take pictures. I have up coming plans for the kids and it will require pictures to be takem :)
ReplyDeleteI know you don't let her get messy, she is the cutest girl in all the land. Seriously, her hair is always cute and she is always dressed so cute! Hmmm upcoming plans for the kids... I'm intrigued!
ReplyDelete