Pages

3/19/2011

Saturday Sillies & More

Im going to try and start something called "Saturday Sillies." You ask, "What is a Saturday Silly?" Well its going to be silly pictures of my kids, the dogs, hey maybe even of Logan (my husband, in case you are lost). I might even include quotes of something funny that was said or that I heard. 

Here's to start. This is what Miss Ellie does every time she goes poop. She covers her nose and says yuck. She also does this when her brother's diaper is dirty or when daddy farts and it stinks. So I guess this means, her poop must stink too :) She will kill me when she is about 15-16, if she ever sees this picture. Its things like this that makes me hope I keep up with this blog and how fun it will be to have it printed out. 


A bit ago we were coloring together. I got my cell phone out to take a picture of her and she gives me this cheesy face. I asked her if she was coloring and she told me "Nope, Im cheesing." Got to love the things kids have to say. 

We had another rough night here, even though Ellie went to sleep at 11:30. I stayed up will 1:30 and then she woke up at 2:30 demanding I get into bed with her. I actually let her into bed with us, where she layed there for a bit. I couldnt let her stay in my bed though. Id so much rather me be in her bed then her start the habit of sleeping in our bed again. I do not know how much sleep I actually got while in there, but I did go back to my bed. Which followed with her coming in there, getting in bed with us and playing her iXL. Thankfully after Logan went to work, we both went back to sleep for a while. 

I had bad nausea this morning. I hate the mornings because I cough a lot at that time. Coughing to much makes me want to throw up. I can usually push through it and not let the throwing up start. I could barely make the kids scrambled eggs though. Then I opened my son's sippy cup and the smell almost took me over.. Gag! 

I have had some more energy today though. (As I sit here yawning) I have got a lot of laundry done, a load of dishes ran. I just seriously need to get this pig pen cleaned up!! 

What is with this weather?? March 19th and it is 62 degrees outside. IN ARIZONA!! I am so ready for Summer. I know, everyone thinks Im nuts because Ill be pregnant through the Summer but I love it. Ill be at the pool all the time!!

Tonight, Logan says he may go to a friends house to watch UFC. I told him he had to take Ellie with him, followed with a mawhahahaha.. and of course a j/k. Though I did tell him it would be very nice if he took Garrett. We will see. For now though, before he gets home, I need to dress the kids and my self and go buy Garrett some diapers. He has been wearing Ellie's pull ups since last night. I have to say, putting a pull up on Mr. G is a lot easier then putting a diaper on him. If pull ups wear cheaper, Id buy them for him too.

What is with me and LONG posts? How do blogs become popular? I want followers, I want people to comment on my long posts and tell me their stories and feelings about what I have to say. Maybe someday.. More to come later, Im sure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment