Cannot believe January is almost over. Although it also seems like its been a very long month. Probably with Logan being gone and so much driving to and from the valley.
January went pretty well. So far I have done 10 miles. Thats pretty big for me. I'd like to do at least 3-4 more miles before the 1st. I didnt hit my goal of losing 6.5 lbs, but did lose 3 lbs. I had one pair of size 18 jeans fit better, but still not to my size 17s yet. I know where I messed up and where I need to improve.
On one of my fitness groups (MLFC) there is a term they use, its "ONEderland". I have to admit, I had to ask what it ment. Its when you get down to the 100's, your in ONEderland. LOL So that helped me to set my first Feburary goal.
This morning I weighed in at 207 (Why do I always weigh a little less on Tuesday then Monday when I am supposed to weigh in?) So my first goal for February is to get to ONEderland by Feb 14th. That gives me just over 2 weeks and I think, if I push hard enough, I will be able to do it!
My 2nd goal is to do more miles. I would really like to do 20+ miles. To say I want to do it every day, is so wrong. lol I do want to be more accountable and do it most days, but not all.
My 3rd goal is to eat more veggies. I am wanting to start roasting/baking more veggies and try new things. I need to find some good recipes.
Number 4 is to drink more water. Most days I do good and drink about 60 oz of water. Then there are the days I dont drink even 15 oz. So I need to work on that.
For now those are my 4 top goals. No wardrobe goals. We dont have anything big planned, so no outfits to fit into. I would however, like to still keep the size 17 jeans as a goal, but Im just not focusing on that right now.
So here is to ONEderland!

Woot woot!! Yay for 207 even if its not on a weigh day! :p Its amazing how much you can fluctuate day to day! Keep up the good work! By the time I have the baby, you're gonna be all skinny minny and I'm gonna have to lose weight on my own! :/
ReplyDelete