Start weight- 210
Previous weight- 210
Current weight- 208
This week loss- 0 lbs
Total loss- 2 lbs
So to say I bombed the Biggest Loser Challenge is an understatement. Yes, I had a 2 lb lose but in 3 months, thats sad in my book. I didnt try my hardest or do my best.
I had hoped that this challenge would be enough to push me to try harder and to do better... Im very disappointed but no one and nothing can make me do something that I am not fully committed to doing.
I just wish it would click already. I want to do this.. I want to get healthy and fit... Why is me wanting to do it not enough for me to get it done?
Since the Biggest Loser challenge is now over, I am moving my weigh in days to Friday. I always weigh better on Friday after a week of pushing then I do on Monday after a weekend, even if my weekend is no different than my weeks.
I did not reach my goal of ONEderland last month. Womp Womp Womp! Im going to push hard this month to reach 199, at least! I got this right? I can do it.. Just have to have the confidence in my self and be able to push.
On my scrapbook board we have set up a miles/minute goals and I set mine to 20 miles. I know there 31 days in March but I know my self and know I wont workout every day. Plus Ill be at my parents house for a week and wont necessarily be able to do my miles every day. Though I hope to do it at least once while there.
Eating is one of my biggest pit falls. I've made the menu for the next two weeks and tried to do healthier foods. Last night was Margarita Monday and yes we had a few to drink. When shopping for drink supplies I found Jose Cuervo Light Margarita Mix. Hello Zero Calories! I also bought Margaritaville Tequilla Silver (because it was cheap) and it has 60.5 calories/ 1 oz.
However, Logan also adds powdered sugar to the mix.. So thats probably not good.
For dinner we had little hot sandwiches on "hard rolls." Mine was ham and provolone. Then I also had some of the Kettle brand chips.. By some I mean more then a couple servings probably.. Then there was some other snacking going on.
Also for this month I am still doing the C25K program. I am on week 3 day 1. I actually can jog for 3 minutes! Who knew? lol Yes, this is on an elliptical and I know that its not the same as actually getting out and running on the ground, but its all I can do right now.
There is a 5k at the end of April that I would like to do. Its the Run or Dye 5k (similar to the Color run) It looks like it would be fun. I've been watching the page everyday for the registration to open up.
Here's to March!!



Dont be so down on yourself the challenge is over but not your journey! you can do this!!!
ReplyDelete