Make me want to gag or cry! Yesterday I decided to try on some swim suits while at Target & Walmart. Defiantly helps me see what I need to work on.... As if I didnt already know! I want to say I dont think Ill be buying a new suit this Summer but I know that is not the right frame of mind to have on the journey. So instead, Im going to try like hell to fit into a suit better by this Summer.
Personal critique:
This first suit is from Target and I believe both top and bottoms were XL. Hanging up I really liked this one. The top is cute but hello belly and muffin top/love handles! But by far the worst part is my butt and thighs!! Hot mess!!
Second suit was also from Target. I liked the top a whole lot better though it will still tight on my sides. The bottoms however seemed smaller even though they were the same size and style as the purple ones. But long as my back end looks like THAT, I wont have to worry about wearing bottoms like those.
The last one I tried on was from Walmart. The top was like an 20/22 or 20/24(??) and was to big! I mean hello, I do not have boobs to fill even one cup on that thing. Maybe it would have fit my butt better. The bottoms, boy shorts, were 2x I believe and while they fit when I was standing still, I know they would have rolled up as soon as I started moving.. I've never really been able to wear boy shorts. Though, I do like how my butt looks in them compared to the other bottoms, more coverage!
So I know I need to work on my belly, love handles and thighs. OMG my thighs!! Oh and and my butt. Id love to give it a little more shape and a lift would be nice too.. :)
And after having scared your eyes, here is some randoms of my beautiful children to erase the horrible body imagines from your minds :)
Have a happy Sunday!





One word: SWIMDRESS!
ReplyDeleteOkay some of them can be matronly but at least I feel good about myself in them. And I've had some that were a little sexy on top.
I'm having swimsuit issues right now too!
What I have are swim dresses. Just feel frumpy not cute or sexy. Target had a cute maternity one but of course I didn't stop to look at it.
ReplyDelete