Pages

3/15/2013

Fabulous Fitness Friday

Lets just jump right in with this picture!

 Woot  woot! Here's my stats!
New Stats
S.W- 216
P.W-208
 C.W- 207.3
G.W- 165

Yeey, I had a loss and it was over a pound! Im so happy to see this... Finally! I also think taking the scale pics like that helps me see it better too. :) However when I first got on the scale it said 206.9 and the longer I stood there it went up to 207.3... Bummer.... I felt like I was on the Biggest Loser, how their scale bounces all over the place before finally landing on the final number..

Here's my calendars from last week. 
Its not as good as I planned it to be, but I'm happy with what I did do. Also for my BLAHC on the 12th I did cardio but forgot to write it on my calendar. Next week is going to be tricky since Ill be at my parents house. We will be doing some walking around but my best bet is to try to portion control and not eat to much junk. Hope everyone else had a great fitness week!
                 

1 comment: