As the title say, not so fabulous.... In fact, Im not even going to weigh in today... Why?? Because Im out of town and havent eaten the better, nor have I got to workout and also I dont want to step on a different scale than my own.. Good enough reasons? (I know just excuses)
Let's focus on my babies! Why, well because the a beautiful, perfect and the lights of my life.. I live for them!
I know, all my older followers have seen many post of my kids feeding the ducks by my parents house. Well here are more, get over it :) The kids love doing it and Im glad we get to do it so much. However, today the ducks must not have been hungry... Either that or they are totally over eating the cheap bread from Walmart! Ha!!
How can you not love these kids?? Its just insane how different they each are. I cannot imagine them any older!! I wish time would stand still and they would stay this age for just a while longer.. The whining, crying and fighting is getting old, but Im not ready for my babies to grow up anymore!!
P.S. Hope everyone has a great Friday & a fun weekend!!



No comments:
Post a Comment