So I almost forgot, then forgot and forgot again about my scrapbooking post. Now I remember and have the chance to do it.. Here goes!
I count 20 pages! Thats a great amount done! My favorites? The "New School, New Adventure" & the Santa pages are my favorites. I love the papers I used, the color combos and the embellie choices!
Hope all the scrappers out there were able to get some of their stash done last month! Already this month I am almost done with October. I have no questions that Ill be able to get last year done this year!
If you scrapbook, what is your favorite brand to use? My favorite paper brand is DCWV. Love their stuff. Though I wish we had other shop options in my area. We only have JoAnns, Michaels and Hobby Lobby.
Happy Scrapping!














That's a bunch of great pages! I love what you're doing with ink.. it always looks great! I especially love the double Santa page and the second snow page!
ReplyDelete