Pages

3/04/2013

First Dentist Appointments



 First off, sorry no Biggest Loser weigh in today. I got up this morning and started getting ready and forgot to weight in. Ill do it tomorrow..

Today was Ellie & Garrett's first dentist appointments. They both did very well. No cavities! Well a possible on for Ellie. They said there is a slight gray spot back between her back teeth s they cant tell if its a cavity or not. They told us to start flossing their teeth and in 3 months Ill take Ellie back in and they will do another x-ray and look at the spot for change.. If no change, great.. If there is a change then we will discuss things after that.. So glad they didnt have cavities since I am not the good mom who makes them brush every morning and every night.. I need to get better at that though.

Nothing but happy smiles for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment