Welcome to my first F.F.F!! I mentioned in previous posts that I was going to move my weigh ins to Fridays once the Biggest Loser Link-in challenge was over. Well here it is :)
So I went back, digging and searching for a picture of me when I first started over my weight loss journey. I found it, sorry not post here, but the date on it was 7/26/12 and my current weight then was 216. Wow, that means Im actually down 8 lbs since last July.. Not a huge loss in such a long period of time, but its still great and Im going to be happy for it!
New Stats
S.W- 216
C.W- 208
G.W- 165
What to start expecting in my new Fitness Friday Posts: a scale picture of my current weight, a picture of my work out calendars and inspirational quotes, maybe even videos or links to work outs Im trying and maybe even some links to get blogs I love! ;)
Here's my calendars. I made a new one for the Biggest Loser At Home Challenge DVD. Ill write on it Strength or Cardio on the days that I do it.I really need to bust it out from now until next weekend since Im going to my parents house the 19th.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment