After a week off and a crappy week to follow.....
New Stats
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
P.W- 210+ (???)
C.W- 208.9
G.W- 165
G.W- 165
This week I didnt do much...of any thing... booooo.. Only one day I got on the elliptical and only did .60 of a mile... I couldnt force my self to complete a mile.. I have no clue how Ill ever do a 5k... I feel like I need to restart the C25K even... But I guess Ill just try W3D1 and see how I do.
I've lost all motivation.. I do not have any support, least it doesnt feel like it.. But I know I just need to keep on keeping on and push through... Ill try to start again this weekend... if not Monday for sure..
Hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment