Pages

10/17/2011

15 Day Challenge- Day 12


**My morning didnt officially start until after 9.  Blaine & I spent the night on the couch again. He is having problems latching on at night and I dont want to wake Logan up. I woke up at 6:50 am and went to see if Logan was awake yet (he flew out to Knoxville today and wanted to be up at 6) He was still in bed and I freaked out. Luckily he was awake and wasnt late yet. (He did make it to the airport, checked in and on plane on time) Blaine and I crawled in my bed, but only briefly cause Garrett woke up. I rarely do this anymore, but I made him another milk bottle and gave him more trucks to play with and left him in his crib. I crawled back into bed until around 9.

**Made the Ellie & Garrett pancakes (ok, ok, honestly, they were frozen pancakes.. ) with honey instead of syrup. (We are out of syrup) Gave Blaine his first bath and took a few photos of him. Garrett & Ellie have been playing outside for a while and eating grapes.

**I've been watching the Kardashians all morning long. I generally dont watch their shows much, but caught Kim's wedding episode last night and so Ive been sucked in this morning.

**Almost 2:00 pm, need to lay G down for his nap, though he doesnt even seem to need one. Going to make some bisects to snack on. Need to wake Little B up and feed him. I hope to get some scrapbooking done today too..

**Cant pull myself away from the computer/TV. Its 3:13, Blaine is fed and peacefully laying next to me. Ellie is mad because I wont let her have a whole sheet of stickers. Told her to pick one and she wants them all.. Bad mama wont let her have them all. Going to try to get more pics off my external hard drive.

**Didnt have much success with the external hard drive :( Garrett napped till after 5 and so did Ellie.. Made some macaroni and fruit for the kid's dinner.. Course no one wanted to eat after it was made. 

**Fed Blaine (only like 10 times today) Got mad at Ellie & Garrett a few dozen times because they wont stop hitting and throwing things.

**Didnt get scrapbooking done. Realize my house is a wreck.. Put Garrett to bed around 9. He is funny. I ask him if he is ready for bed and he nods his head and makes a noise that could be a "yes" and I ask him if he is ready for a bottle (sippy) and he does the same and runs to his room.. 

**11:10pm and Im still on the computer. Once again, changing my blog background. Im very indecisive.  Just purchased a program that is supposed to fix the problems with my computer and the external HD.. It better because Ill be severally ticked off it it doesnt. Ive done the "clean pc" thing you see on TV and it did nothing but cost money..  Tired of telling Ellie to leave LaLa alone time and time again.. 

**Nothing more is going to happen tonight.. Eventually Ellie, Blaine & I will go to bed.. Hopefully B sleeps better tonight, latches on with out a fuss and we all get to sleep in bed, rather then the couch. 


So, that is basically my day.. Boring, I know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment