Pages

10/19/2011

15 Day Challenge- DAY 15!!!


Hmmmm. Honestly? I cant say I had to many lows.. Nothing that stands out in my mind.. Im sure I could probably go back in my past posts and find something I bitched about. I mean, hello, thats all I do... Bitch about something..  Oh, guess I could said when Garrett got hit with the shovel and we had to take him to the clinic.. That was a low moment.. Luckily he didnt need stitches this time, just glue. Poor kid, he is my accident waiting to happen.

I would have to say my biggest high for the past month was for sure having my baby. Wouldnt you agree?? Also, Garrett has learned new words. (Car, Gone, Baby) Loved having my mom here for the L&D of Blaine and afterwards.

I know, my life really is THAT boring... Guess its a good thing to not have to many lows in my life.. But I should be able to come up with more highs..

 

P.S. Thanks for following me through this 15 Day Challenge! Feel free to give it a try your self. Its fun :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the end of the challenge! We will have to find another one sometime! :) And I'm sure if you thought real hard you would come up with more highs (and, unfortunately, more lows)!

    ReplyDelete